Anne-Alise “Ali” Hinckley is a member of the firm’s litigation group who represents clients in a variety of sophisticated commercial, business, securities, consumer, labor and employment, real estate, oil and gas, construction, and insurance disputes. She has experience in all aspects of civil litigation, including depositions, complex discovery, mediations, trials, and arbitrations. Ali takes pride in her efficient, no-nonsense approach to her practice. She is a seasoned trial attorney and has successfully represented her clients in state court, federal court and federal administrative proceedings.
- Texas Bar, 2015
- Northern District of Texas
- Eastern District of Texas
- Southern District of Texas
Professional and Community Activities
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- William ‘Mac’ Taylor American Inn of Court
- Coach of SMU Dedman School of Law's student team at the San Diego Defense Lawyers Mock Trial Competition, 2016 to present.