Richard Pullman has a proven track record litigating business matters for over forty years. His cases involve commercial litigation, real estate, banking, securities, trademark disputes, contract, landlord/tenant, estate and trust coverage, bankruptcy, professional malpractice and partnership disputes. He is trained in mediation, and also handles appeals in Federal and State courts throughout the country from the local level to the U.S. Supreme Court. He is renowned for his ability to handle complex cases that require knowledge and expertise.
Mr. Pullman completed the "Learn from the Masters" mediation course and is actively developing a mediation practice. As a way to give back to the profession, he is committed to pro bono mediation with ADR at the Dallas County Courthouse.
- State Bar of Texas
- Dallas Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- The Best Lawyers in America© 2019:
- Commercial Litigation
- Litigation - Banking and Finance
- Litigation - Bankruptcy
- Litigation - Real Estate
- DVAP, Mediator of The Month, April 2019
- American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA) since 1990
- Texas Super Lawyer 2003, 2006 and 2018
- The Best Lawyers in America 2007 through 2018, currently included in the practice areas of Bet-the-Company Litigation, Commercial Litigation, Litigation–Banking & Finance, Litigation–Bankruptcy and Litigation – Real Estate
- Texas’ Best Lawyers 2009 through 2018
- Member of the Morris Harrell Professionalism Committee and Courthouse Committee of the Dallas Bar 2012 - 2017
- Member of the Judicial Independence Committee of ABOTA
- 2015 Impact Award from Dallas County Dispute Resolution Center
- Lectured on the topic of Real Estate Litigation to various groups, including the 1997 International Council of Shopping Centers Legal Conference and the 1997 Business Litigation Symposium sponsored by Vial, Hamilton, Koch & Knox, L.L.P.
- “Alternative Dispute Resolutions Pursuant to NAFTA, “Texas Section of the American Board of Trial Advocates (April 1994)
- “What You Should Know About the Law Affecting Commercial Property Management (Eviction, Negotiation, Distress Warrants and General Collection Litigation of Commercial Leases) “Greater Dallas Board of Realtors (March 1992)
- “Landlord Tenant Litigation” Dallas Chapter of the Institute of Real Estate Management (November 1988)
- "Trusts and Estates"
- “Long-Arm Statute Reaches International Corporation - Duple Motor Bodies Limited v. Hollingsworth,” 24 Southwestern Law Journal, 532
- “Leary v. United States; Marijuana Tax Act-Self-Incrimination,” 23 Southwestern Law Journal, 939
- Winner of I. Zesmer Award for Young Leadership (1979) from the Jewish Federation of Greater Dallas
- Board Member - Jewish Federation of Greater Dallas
- Board Member - Jewish Family Services
- Board Member - Congregation Shearith Israel - 2014 - 2018
- Board Member - Dallas Arboretum
- Board Member and Member of Executive Committee of The Honors Club of Dallas, formerly Columbian Country Club