Tera Johnson is an experienced professional with a diverse background. She practices in a broad range of disciplines, including commercial litigation, bankruptcy, creditors' rights and employment law. Tera graduated cum laude from Southern Methodist University - Dedman School of law where she served as a notes editor for law review. In law school, she was a judicial intern in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Texas. She is proficient in Spanish
- Texas Bar, 2015
- Northern District of Texas
Tera D. Johnson, Comment, "The Impact of Technology on Equal Protection as Applied in Voir Dire: Examining Inventions' Influence on Peremptory Strikes and the Standard of Review," 17 SMU Sci. & Tech. L. Rev. 165 (2014).
Erika L. Gustafson, Esq., and Tera Johnson, "The ProMedica Decision: Illustrating the Anti-Competitive Behavior Outlined in the Horizontal-merger Guidelines," 22 No. 3 Westlaw J. Health L. 6 (2014).
- American Bar Association
- Dallas Bar Association
- Tarrant County Bar Associationo
- Dallas HR
- Dallas Association of Young Bankruptcy Lawyers
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Tarrant County Young Lawyers Association
- Facilitator, 2017 HR Panel " Employee Leave with Heart - Protecting Your Company and Your Employees"