Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, J.D. (1988),
- Senior Editor of The International Lawyer
- President of the Trial Advocacy Club
- Served on the Moot Court Board and received the A.J. Thomas Award and the Moot Court Competition Outstanding Brief Award
Washington and Lee University, B.A., magna cum laude (1984), Phi Beta Kappa
Anthony Interrante focuses his practice on commercial real estate and leasing, business transactions, and commercial litigation. He is frequently invited to speak at symposiums and conventions related to a variety of real estate issues. Graduating magna cum laude at Washington & Lee University, Anthony is a member of Phi Beta Kappa.
He received his law degree from Southern Methodist University where he was Senior Editor of The International Lawyer. Anthony is dedicated to volunteerism and leadership in a number of community organizations and is active with the Boy Scouts of America.
- Texas Bar, 1988
- United States District Court (Northern District of Texas)
- State Bar of Texas
- Texas Bar Foundation
- Dallas Bar Association (Business Litigation, Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Sections)
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- The Real Estate Council
- Friend of Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)
- Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA)