Southern Methodist University, Dedman School of Law, J.D. (2019)
University of Colorado Leeds School of Business, B.S. Finance (2011)
Practicing in the areas of professional liability, financial claims and insurance litigation matters.
Prior to attending law school at Southern Methodist University, Samuel Kessler was employed by a Lloyd’s of London insurance broker where his responsibilities included analyzing specialized risks and daily interactions with underwriters. He also co-founded a marketing startup which utilized data analytics to distribute automated and customized digital marketing campaigns.
Sam represents clients in complex commercial cases involving professional liability, financial institutions, products liability, real estate litigation, and contract disputes. Sam also has experience representing clients in intellectual property and corporate transactional matters.
- Texas Bar, 2020
- U.S. District Court – Northern
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Dallas Bar Association; Lead Advisor to the Young Lawyer Subcommittee of the Insurance Law Section of the State Bar of Texas.
- State Bar of Texas, Insurance Section 2020 Finalist for the Ben Love Scholarship.
- White Rock Lake Conservancy