These days, the healthcare world is highly regulated, rapidly changing, and intertwined with multiple different legal disciplines. We understand that clients in this field require their legal counsel to have a first-hand knowledge and understanding of the unique issues of the healthcare environment and constructive solutions to their problems. Our lawyers have in-depth expertise helping clients properly structure their business relationships and transactions, comply with laws and regulations, and achieve successful resolutions regulatory and civil proceedings.
- Regulatory Compliance
- Mergers & acquisitions
- Provider contracts
- Managed care contracts
- Physician restrictive covenant enforcement and defense
- Licensing and certificates of need
- Staff membership & clinical privileges disputes
- HIPAA privacy & security regulations
- Medicare & Medicaid regulations
- Stark & physician self-referral laws
- Anti-Kickback statute & false claims act
Anthony (Tony) J. Barbieri
Joseph (Joe) Collins, Jr.