Bryon is an accomplished, creative commercial litigator. His practice focuses mainly upon commercial litigation, appeals, and motion practice in both state and federal court. The areas in which he concentrates his practices include business and contract disputes, insurance coverage, business torts, real estate litigation, accounting and legal malpractice, and securities litigation and arbitration. Bryon is an active member of the Dallas Bar Association, serving on several committees. He is also a fellow of the Texas Bar Foundation. Bryon graduated from the Texas Wesleyan University School of law magna cum laude. During law school he served on the board of editors of the law review.
- Texas Bar, 2001
- United States District Court (Northern and Southern Districts of Texas)
- American Bar Association (Litigation Section)
- State Bar of Texas (Litigation Section)
- Dallas Bar Association (Business Litigation and Appellate Sections)
- Professional Liability Underwriting Society
- Family Gateway, Board Member 2015