Kessler Collins® - Estate Planning & Administration
ESTATE PLANNING & ADMINISTRATION
We work very hard to help our clients build and accumulate their assets. We also work hard to help you protect your assets – and your legacy.
It is important to safeguard your assets from potential creditors. Likewise, it is equally as important to successfully transition your businesses and assets to your loved ones. To that end, our estate planning and administration (probate) practice attorneys advise individuals, family businesses, and various businesses for their asset protection, business succession, estate planning, and probate needs.
The laws governing trusts, probate, and estate planning are increasingly complex. Clients need careful asset protection and estate planning to ensure the disposition of their assets to fulfill their wishes. Some of our trust and estate planning services include:
- Preparation of wills, trusts, powers of attorney, healthcare, and other documents
- Development and implementation of complex gift and estate tax planning strategies
- Probate and trust administration
- Tax exemption and legal counsel to nonprofit organizations, charities, and private foundations
- Advice on fiduciary duties of trustee, executors, officers, and directors, and liability avoidance
- Pre and post-marital agreements
- Counsel regarding endowments planned giving, and charitable trusts
Business succession and tax planning, including shareholder agreements, operating; and agreements, voting trusts, creation of corporations, LLCs, and partnerships.