Kessler Collins® - Corporate & Securities
CORPORATE & SECURITIES
Our corporate and securities practice area consists of an experienced and multidisciplinary team focused on successfully completing our clients’ transactions. We focus on cost-effective, responsive, and quality results. We offer a full range of services in various industries, including financial, hospitality/food & beverage, health care, real estate, technology, energy, manufacturing, professional services, entertainment, and retail.
We handle all types of merger and acquisition transactions, including acquisitions and dispositions of entire businesses, subsidiaries, and divisions, as well as acquisitions and dispositions through bankruptcy proceedings. The practice encompasses all aspects of private equity and M&A, including the structuring of acquisitions and financings for private and public companies, negotiated as well as unsolicited acquisitions, going private transactions, and spin-off/carve-out transactions.
We also handle all aspects of financing and capital raising, including:
- Private financing and capital raising transactions, including preparation and review of private placement memorandums, subscription agreements, finder’s agreements, and any required blue sky filings
- Federal securities law reporting and compliance, including preparation and review of annual reports on Form 10-K, Form 10-Q, and Form 8-K
- Analysis of beneficial ownership issues and reporting
- Provide support and guidance for clients’ investor relations activities
Our services also include the structuring and formation of various types of private-equity funds and alternative investments. We have formed funds under the laws of numerous jurisdictions and are experienced in issues associated with various structures such as corporations, limited partnerships, limited liability companies, Delaware statutory trusts, unit trusts, international business companies, exempted companies, UCITS, SICAVs, and FCPRs.
We are also heavily involved in the structuring, drafting, and negotiating of employment agreements and management compensation packages.
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Securities Law Compliance
- Divestitures & Spin-Offs
- Corporate Structuring
- Employee Benefits
- Executive Compensation
- Fund Formation
- Senior & Mezzanine Financing
- Equity Financing